Terms of business on the website www.mariposacoffeeroasters.si
The general terms and conditions of the mariposacoffeeroasters.si online store are compiled in accordance with Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), The Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1).
The online store mariposacoffeeroasters.si (hereinafter also "store") is managed by Mariposa, coffee roasting company, Klemen Maček sp, Miklošičeva ulica 4c, 1230 Domžale, registration number: 7153244000, tax number: SI34341579, which is also a provider of e-business services (hereinafter also the seller or KMG).
The general business conditions determine the operation of the mariposacoffeeroasters.si online store, the rights and obligations of the user and the store, and regulate the business relationship between KMG and the customer. The general terms and conditions of business also regulate the individual purchase rules at the collection points of the company Klemen Maček sp.
Availability of information
The company undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
- company identity (company name and registered office, register number)
- contact information that allows the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, address)
- essential characteristics of goods or services
- product availability (any product or service offered on the site should be available within a reasonable time)
- terms of delivery of the product or execution of the service (method, place and time of delivery)
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and delivery costs)
- method of payment and delivery
- the time validity of the offer
- the period during which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the customer to return the product,
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
The buyer is bound by the general conditions in force at the time of purchase (online order). The user is reminded of each time when placing an order general terms and conditions and by placing an order confirms his familiarity with them. The general terms and conditions of business can also be viewed at the collection points of Klemen Maček sp.
All content posted on www.mariposacoffeeroasters.si, are owned by KMG and may only be used for non-commercial purposes. They may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any other way without the permission of KMG.
KMG reserves the right to change the content published on the website www.mariposacoffeeroasters.si.
3. Ordering goods and services
In the online store www.mariposacoffeeroasters.si you can order goods and services as follows: Via the order form in the online store.
When ordering via the form on the website, it is mandatory to provide a telephone number and email address, where we will be able to inform you free of charge about the progress of the order (all received SMS are free for you). For withdrawal from the order, see point 8.
The sales contract (ie the first electronic message on the status of the order) is stored in electronic form on the KMG server. The sales contract is available to the buyer upon request.
4. Prices and special offers
When purchasing at the collection point, it is not possible to redeem gift vouchers, bonuses, promotional codes, etc.
All prices listed on the website are expressed in euros and include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity.
Prices are valid in case of payment with the above payment methods, under the above conditions.
Despite our best efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, price information may be inaccurate. In this case, or in the event that the price of the item changes during the processing of the order, KMG will allow the buyer to withdraw from the purchase.
Discounts, promotional codes, etc. do not add up.
Funds paid under gift certificates, bonuses and proforma invoices are not remunerated. Gift certificates and discount bonus codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
You can pay for the ordered goods and services in the following ways:
- by transfer to KMG account according to the offer / proforma invoice **
- with payment or credit card (MasterCard®, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro) *
- In installments through Grenkeleasing doo (applies to amounts over € 500). To make a purchase in installments, contact us at email@example.com that we can provide you with documentation.
* For individual orders, we reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer to the KMG account according to the offer / proforma invoice, whereby the Price is still valid.
** After receiving the payment according to the offer / proforma invoice, the order goes on to the processing process.
When paying by credit card online, in case of cancellation of the order or change of the method of payment by the user, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org to credit the card or refund
Payment and credit cards
In the case of payment by credit or debit card, the following conditions also apply:
- the payer (data in the user's account) must be the same person or organization as the owner of the payment or credit card,
- after confirmation of receipt of the order it is not possible to change the content of the order or. the final amount of the contract, except exceptionally with the approval of KMG.
The promotional code brings various benefits when buying and is limited in time. You can find the active promotional code on the title page of the advertising message, on the page of each department, in our e-newsletter or other media.
In the event that the customer uses the promotional code, but later cancels the order with the used code of his own volition, or the shipment is damaged during transport, he is no longer entitled to a new benefit from this code.
Use promotional code:
- Select the items you want to buy and put them in the cart. When you have finished adding items to the cart, continue by clicking the button Check out. Select the delivery method, specify the delivery address and select the payment method.
- In the same step, the following is displayed at the top: Do you have a coupon? Click here to enter the code, and in the Coupon code field and enter the promotional code and confirm the entry by clicking on the button Redeem the coupon.
- Only one promotional code can be used in each purchase (for example: you can use a maximum of 1 promotional code at a time when ordering 2 items).
- The value of your order must be at least € 1 higher than the value of the promotional code for the discount.
- In case you want to use the discount code in addition to the promotional code, the number of codes must not exceed the number of ordered different items. Enter different codes at the same time in the Coupon Code field and separate them with a comma or a space. Then click the button Redeem the coupon.
- When you enter the promotional code, the value of the promotional code is automatically deducted from the price of your order - Order Summary. The amount that still needs to be paid remains.
- It is not possible to combine different forms of benefits (discount code, promotional code and bonus) within the same order.
6. Issuance of invoice
After the delivery of the ordered items, KMG sends an invoice to the customer's e-mail address. In the case of personal collection at the collection point, the customer receives a printed invoice for the purchased items upon receipt. The customer receives an invoice for each separate order or a separate shipment within the order separately.
The invoice includes a breakdown of the price and all costs related to the purchase, as well as a notice of the right to withdraw from the contract.
The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order. Subsequent objections regarding the correctness of the issued invoices are not taken into account.
7. Purchase process
To make a purchase on all KMG websites, enter your details in the order form and click on the order button.
- Product selection: In the order form, select the appropriate product or. the quantity you want to order. Before clicking on the order button, information about the product you are ordering is always available on the website.
- Continue by clicking continue to the cashier, where you enter your information and decide on the method of payment.
- Order confirmation: When you place an order, you will be redirected to a website with a message that your order has been accepted. In addition, you will receive an order confirmation to the entered e-mail address with all the information regarding the type of product, quantity, final price and delivery date.
- Order cancellation: The order is considered confirmed if the customer does not cancel the order. Upon receipt of the order confirmation, KMG reviews the stock status or possibility of delivery. If the item cannot be delivered within the written deadline, the buyer is notified of the entered telephone number or. e-mail address. The customer can cancel the order by replying to email@example.com, which he received when ordering or. call 041 299 275.
- Dispatch: KMG prepares and dispatches the goods using the agreed method of dispatch within the agreed deadline.
Products in stock will be shipped no later than three business days from the date of payment. In the event that the order is placed by 12 noon on a working day, the shipment will be sent the next working day.
For products that are not in stock, the delivery time is up to 30 working days from the date of receipt of payment. If you still do not receive the products during this time, you are entitled to a refund of the amount paid from the withdrawal from the sales contract at no additional cost.
For items from the category “PROFESSIONAL COFFEE MAKERS AND COFFEE MILLS” delivery is 8 to 10 weeks from the date of payment.
The order can be changed via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Purchase for legal entities
Purchase procedure for legal entities is exactly the same as for individuals, except that the "Company Name" is filled in when ordering and you confirm your agreement with the terms of business.
If you want an invoice per company, you accept the terms of business that apply to companies. The main difference is in the possibilities of withdrawing from the contract: we enable companies, sole proprietors and other legal entities to return the delivered items within the warranty conditions. Listed legal entities they do not have the possibility to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the item for no reason, as is the case for consumers (natural persons).
Refund of the purchase price for legal entities is not possible. For purchases of legal entities, the General Terms and Conditions of KMG also apply. For more information on return options under the warranty conditions, contact us at email@example.com.
The KMG online store provides legal entities with the following payment methods:
- by transfer to the account according to the offer / proforma invoice
- with payment or credit card (MasterCard®, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro)
- purchase in installments through Grenkeleasing doo, Verovškova ulica 64a, 1000 Ljubljana.
- deferred payment (applies to public and local government organizations and companies that achieve the appropriate credit rating).
Delivery is free for online orders of small packages over € 199.99 and large packages over € 499.99.
For us, packages are delivered by Pošta Slovenije, GLS and DHL, which deliver most packages on the next working day (if the item is in stock in our central warehouse) after notification of shipment.
For all orders of items from the category "PROFESSIONAL COFFEE MAKERS AND COFFEE MILLS", postage is charged separately before sending the ordered items.
9. Reservation of title
We reserve the right of ownership over the goods and services sold and remain the property of KMG even after they have been handed over to you, until you pay the purchase price for them in full.
10. Withdrawal from the contract and return of goods
You can cancel an order for goods and services at any time before confirming the order.
The consumer has the right to notify the company within 14 days of receiving the goods (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) to withdraw from the contract without having to state the reason for his decision. The deadline starts one day after the date of receipt. The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal is the cost of returning the goods (which in the case of shipment is charged according to the price list of the delivery service and depends on whether it is a shipment / package). The goods must be returned to the seller no later than 14 days from the submitted notice of withdrawal from the contract (purchase). Withdrawal form.
The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the consumer's fault. The consumer may not use the items without hindrance until the withdrawal from the contract. The consumer may inspect and test the articles to the extent strictly necessary to establish the actual situation. The consumer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods if the reduction is due to conduct that is not necessarily necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Upon withdrawal from the contract where the bonus, discount code or promotional code has been used, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned to the user. If the user explicitly requests this, only the amount paid will be returned to the user's bank account or other means of payment. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the gift voucher is considered as a means of payment and the amount is also returned to the user.
The consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract in the case of contracts which are the subject of an article which has been made to the consumer's exact instructions and adapted to his personal needs, which by its nature is not suitable for best before.
Withdrawal from the contract is not possible for goods:
- for goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in markets over which the company has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- for goods made to the consumer's exact instructions and adapted to his personal needs;
- for goods which, by their nature, are not eligible for return, are perishable or expire quickly;
- for the service provided, if the company fulfills the contract in full and the service was started with the consumer's explicit prior consent and with the consent to lose the right to withdraw from the contract when the company fulfills it in full;
- sealed goods that are not eligible for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the consumer has opened the seal after delivery;
- digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium if the service was started with the consumer's explicit prior consent and consent.
Reimbursement of payments made, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs due to the choice of delivery type, which is not the most affordable standard form of delivery offered by the company) will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of notice of withdrawal . The company returns the received payments to the consumer with the same means of payment as used by the consumer (which is most common with payment to a transaction account).
The return of the received goods to the company within the deadline for withdrawal from the contract is considered a notice of withdrawal from the contract.
The right to withdraw from the contract is regulated in more detail by the provisions Consumer Protection Act (detailed Article 43c and Article 43d).
The returned goods must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice and your personal data together with the number of the personal bank account to which we will refund your money.
If the goods / services do not work properly or do not work according to your expectations, write to us via the contact form or send a message to email@example.com. This way you will avoid possible misuse of goods / services and damage to the goods themselves and possible damage to other things.
The option to withdraw from the contract is intended to allow you to open, inspect the product and, if it does not suit you, or if your expectations were different, withdraw from the purchase. These recommendations do not apply if the product is defective or does not work at the time of purchase. In this case, it is a matter of claiming a material defect or warranty.
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer returns the received item in person or by mail to the company's address: KMG Klemen Maček sp, Pokopališka ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana or to the address of the Mariposa Specialty Coffee Shop, Kotnikova ulica 5, 1000 Ljubljana
11. Warranty and assertion of material error
Items have a warranty if stated on the warranty card or invoice. The guarantee is valid according to the instructions on the guarantee certificate and upon submission of the invoice. Warranty periods are stated on the warranty cards or on the invoice. The form for returning the item under warranty is located you.
If there is no warranty information on the website, the item does not have a warranty or the information is not known at this time. In the latter case, the customer can contact KMG, which will provide up-to-date information.
The fastest way to file a complaint is directly with an authorized service technician. An authorized service technician is obliged to perform warranty repair within 45 days of receiving the goods.
If the defects are not rectified within a total of 45 days from the day the manufacturer, seller or authorized service center receives the consumer's request to rectify the defects, the manufacturer must replace the consumer free of charge with identical, new and faultless goods.
A real mistake
As a consumer, you have the right to exercise your rights arising from material error in compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, 98/04 - official consolidated text, as amended, supplemented and corrected).
The product defect is real:
- if the thing does not have the properties necessary for its normal use or for circulation;
- if the thing does not have the properties necessary for the special use for which the buyer is buying it, but which was known to the seller or should have been known to him;
- if the thing does not have the qualities and qualities that were explicitly or tacitly agreed or prescribed;
- if the seller has delivered an item that does not match the pattern or model, unless the pattern or model was shown solely for the purpose of notice.
The consumer may exercise his rights arising from a material defect if he informs the seller of the defect within two months from the day on which the defect was discovered.
The seller is not liable for material defects in the goods that appear after two years have passed since the thing was delivered.
The buyer can request at his own choice:
- Bug fix
- Refund of the amount paid in proportion to the error
- Replacement of goods
- Refund of amount paid
If you believe that the purchased product has a material defect, please contact us as soon as possible on 041 299 275 or firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your invoice or order number. We will offer you a replacement of the item or the option to refund the purchase price as soon as possible.
When exercising the rights under this title, the consumer must describe the defect in more detail in the defect notification and allow the seller to inspect the product.
If the defect is not disputed, the company must comply with the consumer's request as soon as possible and within 8 days at the latest. However, if there is a dispute about the defect, the company must give the consumer a written answer within 8 days.
The right to assert a material error is regulated in more detail by the provisions Consumer Protection Act (more from Article 37 onwards).
12. Order changes
For changes in the order or cancellation of the order, you can call us on 041 299 275 or write to us at email@example.com.
Change of items from the order
- If you have ordered more than one item in one order, you will only cancel the unwanted item. Then order the desired model of the item again - by placing a new online order. The remainder of the original order remains valid. The solution is only suitable when it comes to picking up items in person, otherwise you would have to pay the shipping cost twice.
- Another option you have is to cancel the order in full and re-order all items.
Change payment method
Changing the method of payment after placing an order is possible in cases where the method of payment by card was chosen online or by proforma invoice (and in none of these cases has not yet been paid). In this case, you can request a change in the method of payment in cash. In other cases, the order must be canceled and a new one submitted.
Change the date and method of delivery
Unfortunately, you cannot change the delivery method when placing an order. This means that the order needs to be canceled and a new one placed.
If the agreed delivery date does not suit you (we inform customers about the delivery date by SMS or e-mail), you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange for another delivery date.
13. Delivery and delivery of items
Our contractual partners for the delivery of shipments in Slovenia are Pošta Slovenije and GLS, but KMG reserves the right to choose another delivery service if it will be able to fulfill the order more efficiently.
If we do not have all the items in stock when placing an order, you can choose partial delivery. For partial delivery, we will divide your order into several shipments. Items in stock will be shipped immediately and the rest when available. If you decide for partial delivery, we will charge you the cost of delivery for each shipment separately.
You can pick up the shipment in person or pick it up on your behalf by a trustee, legal representative or trustee.
If you are not at the stated address at the time of delivery, Pošta Slovenije will send you a message with instructions on where you can pick up the package or. who you can contact to have the package delivered to you again. You can also arrange a new delivery date by phone with the GLS delivery person.
You will receive an invoice for your order within 24 hours to your e-mail address with which you placed your online order.
KMG reserves the right to divide the order into several shipments due to different delivery deadlines. In this case, we deliver the ordered items individually in several shipments.
The table of delivery and personal collection costs depends on the size of the package.
- Post of Slovenia
- weight up to 1 kg
- weight from 1 kg to 2 kg
- weight from 2 kg to 5 kg
- weight from 5 kg to 10 kg
- weight from 10 kg to 15 kg
- weight from 15 kg to 20 kg
- weight from 20 kg to 25 kg
- weight from 25 kg to 30 kg
- weight from 30 kg to 40 kg
- weight from 40 kg to 50 kg
- Post of Slovenia
- 3,50 €
- 4,50 €
- 5,94 €
- 7,17 €
- 8,4 €
- 9,54 €
- 10,99 €
- 12,53 €
- 14,55 €
- 16,98 €
- 4,50 €
- 4,50 €
- 4,50 €
- 4,90 €
- 4,90 €
- 5,00 €
- 5,50 €
- 5,50 €
- 6,00 €
You will be informed about the price of delivery in the process of placing an online order.
As the delivery service delivers items within the working hours of Pošta Slovenije (and the opening hours of the postman of a certain area), you can also decide to deliver to any other name or address. For example v service. The same, of course, applies to the GLS delivery service. If delivery to a business address is selected, the courier will hand over the package to an authorized person to pick up shipments at the company.
If you are not at the intended location at the time of delivery (company, office, hospital, dormitory, etc.), the courier will leave a message with instructions for further action. A visit to the nearest post office is usually enough, but you can call them to have the shipment delivered free of charge again.
About possible longer delivery times or We will keep you informed via e-mail for non-available items. In case a longer delivery time does not suit you, we can do so let me know and the item will be removed from the order or replaced with another.
If you were not at the delivery address and you have received a notification that the shipment is waiting for you at the post office, you can contact the address post office, which will deliver the shipment to you again free of charge.
For items we have in stock, delivery is usually the next working day from the day of shipment, but no later than within five working days.
For items that we do not have in stock, we do not have information on how fast we can deliver them, but we usually deliver them within 14 days.
13.1. SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR COFFEE DELIVERY
Because we want to ensure the highest quality and quality, all coffee is roasted to order. This means that we collect orders by every Friday and then roast the coffee the following week.
To ensure that the roasted coffee reaches you as fresh as possible, we ship it no later than the second day after roasting. This is our promise and commitment to quality.
KMG is not responsible for any complications or problems that may arise in the event of incorrect use of goods / services. Also, the employees of the KMG online store help center are not responsible for personally resolving any problems regarding the use of goods / services.
KMG is not responsible for any occasional problems with the operation of the website www.mariposacoffeeroasters.si, possible inaccuracy of information and also not for possible damage caused by the use of inaccurate or incomplete information.
KMG reserves the right to withdraw from the contract or. realization of the order in case of a material error in the offer. The material error covers the elements on the basis of which KMG would not have agreed to conclude the contract. These errors also include obvious price errors, which can be the result of technical and other problems.
Communication takes place exclusively through the website and e-mail.
14. Protection of personal data
KMG is committed to the permanent protection of all personal data of the user in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and ZVOP-1.
All detailed information on the processing of personal data can be found on the page Protection of personal data. The user must be aware that KMG is obliged to provide his personal data in the correct and true form, and he is also obliged to inform KMG about the change of his data. By accepting these terms and conditions, the user confirms that the personal data provided by him is correct.
15. Complaints and disputes
KMG complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. KMG strives to fulfill its duty to set up an effective complaint handling system and to designate a person with whom, in the event of problems, the customer can contact by telephone or e-mail. Complaints can be submitted in writing by e-mail to: email@example.com. The company will confirm within three working days that it has received the complaint, inform the customer how long it will take to process it and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure.
KMG does its best to resolve any disputes amicably. If any disputes are not resolved amicably, the court in Domžale is competent to resolve them.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms, we do not recognize any provider of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as competent for resolving consumer disputes that could be initiated by the consumer in accordance with the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act. KMG, which as a provider of goods and services enables online trade in Slovenia, publishes an electronic link to the online consumer dispute resolution (SRPS) platform on its website. The platform is available to consumers online HERE.
The said regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
Mariposa, coffee roasting, Klemen Maček sp
Miklošičeva ulica 4c
Registration number: 7153244000
VAT ID: SI34341579 (taxable person)
Transaction account with NLB dd, No: SI56 0201 9026 2164 238
Registration authority: AJPES, Ljubljana branch
The business conditions were updated on May 2, 2020.